Pediatrics of Sugar Land, Terms & Conditions
This Practice Web Site is offered to you conditioned that you accept all of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein in full. Your use of this Practice Web Site indicates that you accept all of these terms, conditions, and notices.
This Practice reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Practice Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges that may be incurred as a result of using this Practice Web Site.
Links to third party sites
Some areas of this Practice Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (Linked Sites). These sites are not under the control of this Practice, and we do not have any control over the Linked Sites or any changes or updates to Linked Sites. Practice does not control any site which you access through a Linked Site, and is not responsible for any transmissions received from any Linked Site. We are providing these links only as a convenience to you, and we are not implying that we endorse the site or any association with its operators.
No unlawful or prohibited use
You acknowledge and agree that if you use this Practice Web Site, you agree that no other person may use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use this Practice Web Site in any way that may damage, disable, burden, or impair it, or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this Practice Web Site. You may not obtain any materials or information by any means other than those that are provided or made available through this Practice Web Site.
Use of communication services
If you use any of the Communication Services, you agree that such services are only for you. What you post, what you send and what you receive are only things that are appropriate and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when you use one of the Communication Services, you will not:
– Defame, harass, threaten or violate the rights of others (such as their right to privacy and publicity) by using any Communication Service.
– Publish, post, upload, distribute or otherwise disseminate any inappropriate, profane, injurious, harassing, harassing or abusive content, name, information or material.
– Upload files that contain software or other materials that you are not permitted to upload or transmit, unless you own or control those rights or have obtained all necessary consents to do so.
– Upload files that contain viruses or other programs that may harm another user’s computer or that may cause other users’ computers to become corrupt.
– Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless a particular Communication Service permits such communication.
– Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or other similar communications.
– You may not legally download any file that is posted by another user on a Communication Service, even if you know that you should not be able to legally do it.
– Use any Communication Service to knowingly or intentionally deceive or discredit others; – Obscure or deliberately remove any attributions or other labels that identify the original author or the source of any software or other material that you upload; – Obscure or deliberately remove any attribution
– Restrict or disallow others from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
– Violate any rules or other regulations that may be applicable to a particular Communication Service.
– Harvest or attempt to collect information from others, including their e-mail addresses, without their consent.
– Not comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
This Practice does not have any obligation to monitor any Communication Service; however, this Practice reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to decide whether to post, edit or remove any materials. This Practice does not have any obligation to monitor any Communication Service; however, this Practice reserves the right to review any Communication Service and to remove any materials that are inappropriate or offensive. At any time without notice, this Practice may immediately suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Communication Services.
You may be subject to usage and/or reproduction limitations by posting materials to a Communication Service. You should carefully read the terms and conditions associated with any material that you download to a Communication Service, and you should always try to obey those limitations.
The information, software, products and services that appear on or are available through this practice web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained in this practice web site, and all information, software, products, services and related graphics may be changed or updated without notice. It is possible that this practice and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to the information, software, products, services and related graphics on this web site at any time. Advice received via this web site should not be relied upon for making specific decisions relating to your life, health, legal or financial matters; you should consult with a qualified professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
This practice and/or its suppliers do not warrant that the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained in this practice web site are accurate, reliable, current, or available at any time. This practice and/or its suppliers provide information, software, products, services and related graphics AS IS and without any express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. This practice and/or its suppliers make no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Copyright and trademark notices
All contents on this website are the property of 2022 Pediatrics of Sugar Land. All Rights Reserved. All rights reserved. All content and images on this site are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks and service marks of Pediatrics of Sugar Land are registered and used under the terms of the Intellectual Property Act of 1984 (IPC). Any other trademarks, service marks and logos that are not the property of Pediatrics of Sugar Land are the property of their respective owners.
Some of the names and brands of actual companies and products that are mentioned here are trademarks of their respective owners.
These examples of companies, organizations, products, people, and events are fictitious. No rights are granted except where expressly granted. It is not intended that any affiliation with any real company, organization, product, person, or event described herein is intended or should be inferred.
Any right not expressly granted herein is reserved.
Please contact us by phone at 281-265-8800 or by mail at 16651 Southwest Fwy #180, Sugar Land, Texas 77479